Week 8 Reading and Writing

Hi guys!

This week I will be reflecting on the first half of the semester.

Overall, reading and writing assignments have been going well for me. I just finished a 7 week online class (on Monday) so I will be able to dedicate significantly more time to this class and catch up. I have struggled with the readings and taking the time to get them done, so now I will definitely have time to do so :) One thing I have realized with these readings is how much more I enjoy them if my first set of notes is all about organizing the characters and who they are. Otherwise, the stories are super overwhelming.

With my blog, I love the layout. I will spend some time with tech tips and try to add some cool stuff, but right now I think it works great. I find the colors are easy to read and the layout is easy to navigate. I want to really customize my project website. I have an awesome kitchen and I want to add personal photos instead of photos off wikipedia. That is my big goal with the project.

I think my writing can improve, but I have had tons of growth since last semester. My problem is taking the leap of faith to try something super new. This area has grown a lot for me. I have let my creativity out a bit since last semester. My first story last semester I just retold the story in my own words without changing a thing. Now I am changing the plot, the characters, the time line, everything. I want to keep growing and get more fearless though!

My favorite reading so far has been the Ramayana 100% I want to reread it haha. I think it was easy to follow along and captivating. The Mahabharata has lots of really really captivating moments. I would say it is more captivating than the Ramayana, but it has been harder for me to understand and get in to. If I took the time and got to reread the Mahabharata, it would probably be my favorite.


Since I have been a little stressed this week I decided this picture would be the best!

Comments

Popular Posts