Week 8 Progress

Hey guys! 

So my progress is alright. I am about two points behind right now. I am done with my other online course so now it is time to buckle down on this one! I am not happy with my progress, but I am grateful I am not as far behind as I felt. I am most proud of doing all the extra credit I did for the first few weeks, before classes started.

Overall, my favorite assignment so far has been storytelling. I am letting myself have significantly more  fun with it this year compared to last. I want to use the extra credit to build on my storytelling the next few weeks. Thanks to the current stories, my blog is doing great! I am behind on my website, but I should catch up soon!

This next half of the semester will look completely different for me. My goal is to work two hours a day on this class every morning and get caught up and push to finish early. I want to redo my website and make it a more personal cooking blog and try something new for each story I write. This week is a great time to start fresh and reboot!


Motivation made with Cheezburger

Comments

Popular Posts