Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Hola! 

This is the second post for this review week and it is all about reflection and feedback. 

The feedback I have been given has been very constructive. I really hate reading feedback but I am trying my hardest to look at it positively! I love when people leave questions the most. They ask what ifs and give me ideas I had never thought to explore. I know I need to keep working on grammar and spelling, but those new ideas people bring up are what really has improved my writing in my eyes. I need to keep being open to feedback and fighting the urge to not read it. 

Feedback Cat from Laura Gibbs

As for feedback I give, I love love love asking plot related questions. Why did a character do X instead of Y, how do you think they felt about X, what do you think happens after X, and etc. Those are very creativity provoking questions and I think they help get some ideas going for the author. I do not catch anything grammatically haha....so all my feedback is layout, style, and content related. I think it works well though! To improve my feedback I need to start investing in a few stories, really taking my time with them to give the best feedback I can. 

Introduction post and connections with students.......this one is interesting. I like my intro post, but I feel like it is too much and I need to tone it down. Last year I felt this same way though. I do feel like I connect with other students though. This semester more than last. I can actually recognize names and blogs. 


Comments

Popular Posts