Reading Notes: Mahabharata Episodes Part A

Hi everyone!

Screenshot from Mahabharata Episode 8 by Epified


If you did not choose the youtube videos to watch for the additional Mahabharata reading, I highly suggest checking them out for extra credit! They are so captivating.

What I love about them is they are very chronological, visual, and easy to follow along. I found myself glued to the laptop screen like it was a reality TV show. I really loved it!

The videos are told in third person with a narrator and an illustrator. These videos keep the audience's attention with the constant and high speed illustrations. The story itself was very well explained to. I found part A of the Mahabharata difficult to understand, but the video was anything but.

I think it would be fun to make a video like this, but as a not so tech savvy person I do not know if I could figure it out is a reasonable time haha.

As for the story, I think the best part is the blind bride story. It just seems so romantic and sweet, but it makes you wonder for sure.....

Would Dhritrashra blind fold himself for his bride if she instead was blind?

Did she ever take off the blind fold?

How did they live their daily life?

I think these would all be awesome questions to answer.

Bibliography: Mahabharata Youtube Episode, Part A: by Epified 

Comments

Popular Posts