Reading Notes: Krishna Part B: Krishna rides Hastin

Hi guys!

Today I watched the second half of Krishna on Epified on youtube. I actually just watched it with my new puppy. Here are some pictures of how cute she is!

 



Okay, back to the story itself though. I want to focus on "Krishna rides Hastin" from part B of Krishna. I loved this story because it ended with a lesson and message. This message was that kindness is the greatest strength. I think this would be a great message to make a children's book with. 

The plot of the individual was well thought out and had many other great messages. Some of these messages were those such as: do not believe people who tell you you can't, patience is key, those who are weak can be strong. I think these messages are all phenomenal. 

If I create my own story from this, I would love to do a true children book. Maybe about my puppy Piper jumping on the big scary couch haha! If I did this, the other characters would be other puppies. It would still be in third person. There would be pictures instead of illustrations though. 

Bibliography:  Krishna Part B: Krishna rides Hastin by Epified 


Comments

Popular Posts