Storybook Plan

Story Style: I will be a narrator. Stories will be separate from one another. 

Main Idea: Retelling awesome stories and showing some great recipes

Stories I will be including: 

GANESHA THE VIGNAHARTA (link here) 

I plan to retell this story without changing much The only thing I will change is the prize and how much emphasis is on the prize. This will probably be the most difficult cooking recipe out of all of them. The two recipes I am between are:
Akshaya Patra (link here)

I want to keep this story how it is, but definitely retell it in my own words. I will be focusing on the one grain of rice and then choosing a rice recipe. I found a link of the 10 most popular south Indian rice dishes here and main course rice dishes here. With this said, I would love to do one of these: (Still looking for other recipes)

Hanuman and Surya (the story of Hanuman attempting to eat the Sun that looked like a fruit) (link here) and (link here)

Again, my goal is to only retell the story and tie it into the recipe. I will be using a mango ice cream recipe here!

Comments

Popular Posts