Technology

Ohh the joys of technology haha....

Facing Technology, made with Cheezburger


I am not skilled in this department, but I have gotten a lot better (shout out to Mythology and Folklore for that).

Some things that proved super helpful to me last semester:

  • Using the read aloud feature on Microsoft Word to catch awkward sentences and misspellings.
  • Using Blogger and adjusting settings periodically. 
  • CHEEZBURGER.....it is so much fun....
  • Using canvas as a backup to keep track of my completed assignments.
  • Using Google Sites to create my project (super easy, but I just scratched the surface of customizing it)

It is a new semester and I am ready to set some new goals!

Some things I want to try/ improve on:

  • Twine......I built up the courage to give it a try my last week of the semester last year and I struggled so hard with it. Like I could not figure out how to save it or anything. So this semester......I will make a Twine....it will work....
  • I would like to dive in deeper to customizing my Google Site and my Blogger Site. Some things I think would be cool to add are: music, columns, and more personality. 
  • Creating all the post you will make for the week and setting up titles and labels on Sunday. I saw this last semester in someone's extra credit post and I really want to try it. Basically, she would create all her assignments that week, but save them as drafts. Then she could see what she needed to still work on. It also took away any guessing of what she had left and if her post was labeled correctly.

Comments

Popular Posts