Week 10 Review

Hi guys!

With everything going on right now and with the extra points that have been added to the grade book, I really need to sit down and see where I stand in this class. I also want to include a little outline for the assignments I plan on doing and when. Almost like my own little grade book.

I currently have 332 points. My goal is to finish with an "A" in this class. An "A" is 410 points. so I have 78 points left. I believe each week is 30 points. So here is my new plan:

-Week 10- 
Reading A (4)
Reading B (4)
Story Telling (4)
Project (8)
Feedback (6)
Blog Comments (4)
Extra Comments (4)
Growth Mindset (2)
Learning by HEART (2)
Back up and Review (2)
Famous Last Words (2) *review this list*

42 total points 

-Week 11-
Reading A (4)
Reading B (4)
Story Telling (4)
Project (8)
Feedback (6)
Blog Comments (4)
Extra Reading (4) 
Growth Mindset (2)
Learning by HEART (2)
Famous Last Words (2) *review this list*

82 total points 



For the video I watched "How the Mind Makes New Ideas." This was super fun to watch and learn from. I think it gave me good insight to creating stories. 

Right now is such a crazy time and I am so lucky to have a house to stay at. My mom used to tell me "home is wherever the hugs are" and that saying has always been with me. When I was looking through the feed I saw a cute little picture that reminded me of it. ( I am also a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh).

Advice from Pooh, Twitter 





Comments

Popular Posts